Has your vehicle been damaged in a recent hail storm? You probably have a lot of questions. We’d love to talk to you. So feel free to call or email, we’d love to help you. In the mean time here’s the basic information that you need to know:
- Most hail damage is repaired with paintless dent removal. PDR has become the industry standard for removing hail dents. An experienced PDR technician can remove every single dent in your vehicle without having to repaint the car. Repainting a vehicle, especially when it is new, devalues the vehicle. Nothing is better than the original factory paint.
- If you have comprehensive insurance, then your insurance company will pay to have your hail damage repaired.
- You have the right to choose the company who repairs your vehicle. Your insurance company cannot force you to use their “approved” repair shop. If our great reputation, and scores of excellent online reviews have persuaded you that we are the right company for you, then we’d love to repair your vehicle. Don’t let your insurance company force you to another shop, that may not use expert PDR technicians.
- When a hail storm hits, hundreds of paintless dent removal technicians flood into town looking for work. Some of these technicians are very skilled, many of them are not. When you take your vehicle to a local body shop, your vehicle may be repaired by somebody that the body shop just met. Sometimes out-of-towners even takeover the whole shop for a period of time. There are other companies who come into town and set up their own shop in either a tent, or in a rented space. If you have problems with your repair in the future, these technicians will be long gone. We are a full-time paintless dent removal company. We’ve been in Atlanta for more than 12 years, and we are here to stay. You cannot go wrong using us for hail damage repair! Please read our many, many online reviews to get more acquainted with our habit of excellence!
Get a Quick Quote on your repair today!
- Call 770-630-1864
- Text photos of your damage 770-630-1864